CUI Guanglei obtained his Ph.D. degree at the Institute of Chemistry, CAS, in 2005. From 2005 to 2009, he had worked at Max-Planck-Institute for Polymer Research and Max-Planck-Institute for Solid State research as a postdoctoral scientist on Ener. Chem. Project. Then he joined in the Qingdao Institute of Bioenergy and Bioprocess Technology, CAS as full professor from 2009. He is a recipient of the Distinguished Young Scholars of Shandong Province in 2009, the National Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars in 2016. Prof. Cui has published 150 papers on peer-reviewed journals of Adv. Mater.,Angew. Chem. Int. Ed.,J. Am. Chem. Soc., Coordin. Chem. Rev.,Energy Environ. Sci.,Chem. Mater., most of which have been indexed by SCI. His research interests include low-cost and highly efficient energy-storage materials, electrode materials and novel energy devices including lithium ion batteries, super-capacitors and perovskite solar cells.
Electrochemical energy storage and conversion material
1. Wang, L., Chen, B., Ma, J., Cui, G. and Chen, L. (2018). Reviving lithium cobalt oxide-based lithium secondary batteries-toward a higher energy density. Chemical Society Reviews, 47, (17), 6505-6602.
2. Dong, T., Zhang, J., Xu, G., Chai, J., Du, H., Wang, L., Wen, H., Zang, X., Du, A., Jia, Q., Zhou, X. and Cui, G. (2018). A multifunctional polymer electrolyte enables ultra-long cycle-life in a high-voltage lithium metal battery. Energy & Environmental Science, 11, (5), 1197-1203.
3. Xu, G., Pang, C., Chen, B., Ma, J., Wang, X., Chai, J., Wang, Q., An, W., Zhou, X., Cui, G. and Chen, L. (2018). Prescribing Functional Additives for Treating the Poor Performances of High-Voltage (5 V-class) LiNi0.5Mn1.5O4/MCMB Li-Ion Batteries. Advanced Energy Materials, 8, (9), 1701398.
4. Zhang, Z., Cui, Z., Qiao, L., Guan, J., Xu, H., Wang, X., Hu, P., Du, H., Li, S., Zhou, X., Dong, S., Liu, Z., Cui, G. and Chen, L. (2017). Novel Design Concepts of Efficient Mg-Ion Electrolytes toward High-Performance Magnesium-Selenium and Magnesium-Sulfur Batteries. Advanced Energy Materials, 7, (11), 1602055.
5. Zhao, J., Sonigara, K. K., Li, J., Zhang, J., Chen, B., Zhang, J., Soni, S. S., Zhou, X., Cui, G. and Chen, L. (2017). A Smart Flexible Zinc Battery with Cooling Recovery Ability. Angewandte Chemie International Edition, 56, (27), 7871-7875.
6. Xu, G., Han, P., Dong, S., Liu, H., Cui, G. and Chen, L. (2017). Li 4 Ti 5 O 12 -based energy conversion and storage systems: Status and prospects. Coordination Chemistry Reviews, 343, 139-184.
7. Lu, T., Dong, S., Zhang, C., Zhang, L. and Cui, G. (2017). Fabrication of transition metal selenides and their applications in energy storage. Coordination Chemistry Reviews, 332, 75-99.
8. Du, A., Zhang, Z., Qu, H., Cui, Z., Qiao, L., Wang, L., Chai, J., Lu, T., Dong, S., Dong, T., Xu, H., Zhou, X. and Cui, G. (2017). An efficient organic magnesium borate-based electrolyte with non-nucleophilic characteristics for magnesium-sulfur battery. Energy & Environmental Science, 10, (12), 2616-2625.
9. Pang, S., Zhou, Y., Wang, Z., Yang, M., Krause, A. R., Zhou, Z., Zhu, K., Padture, N. P. and Cui, G. (2016). Transformative Evolution of Organolead Triiodide Perovskite Thin Films from Strong Room-Temperature Solid-Gas Interaction between HPbI3-CH3NH2 Precursor Pair. J Am Chem Soc, 138, (3), 750-3.
10. Li, Y., Wang, X., Dong, S., Chen, X. and Cui, G. (2016). Recent Advances in Non-Aqueous Electrolyte for Rechargeable Li-O2Batteries. Advanced Energy Materials, 6, (18), 1600751.
11. Liu, Z., Chai, J., Xu, G., Wang, Q. and Cui, G. (2015). Functional lithium borate salts and their potential application in high performance lithium batteries. Coordination Chemistry Reviews, 292, 56-73.
12. Zhang, J., Zhao, J., Yue, L., Wang, Q., Chai, J., Liu, Z., Zhou, X., Li, H., Guo, Y., Cui, G. and Chen, L. (2015). Safety-Reinforced Poly(Propylene Carbonate)-Based All-Solid-State Polymer Electrolyte for Ambient-Temperature Solid Polymer Lithium Batteries. Advanced Energy Materials, 5, (24), 1501082.
13. Zhang, L., Liu, Z., Cui, G. and Chen, L. (2015). Biomass-derived materials for electrochemical energy storages. Progress in Polymer Science, 43, 136-164.
14. Zhou, Z., Wang, Z., Zhou, Y., Pang, S., Wang, D., Xu, H., Liu, Z., Padture, N. P. and Cui, G. (2015). Methylamine-Gas-Induced Defect-Healing Behavior of CH3NH3PbI3 Thin Films for Perovskite Solar Cells. Angewandte Chemie International Edition, 54, (33), 9705-9709.
15. Wang, D., Liu, Z., Zhou, Z., Zhu, H., Zhou, Y., Huang, C., Wang, Z., Xu, H., Jin, Y., Fan, B., Pang, S. and Cui, G. (2014). Reproducible One-Step Fabrication of Compact MAPbI3杧ClxThin Films Derived from Mixed-Lead-Halide Precursors. Chemistry of Materials, 26, (24), 7145-7150.