|Title: Professor, Heterogeneous Catalytic Conversion Group |
Address: 189 Songling Road, Qingdao, China, 266101
LI Xuebing received a PhD in Technical Chemistry from TU München in 2004. He did his postdoctoral research at UC Berkeley (2005-2007) and then worked at TU München as ‘Senior Scientist’ (2007-2010) before joining Qingdao Institute of Bioenergy and Bioprocess Technology (QIBEBT), Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) in 2010. He is currently a professor and the leader of Heterogeneous Catalytic Conversion Group, and a recipient of the Hundred Talents Program of CAS. He has more than 30 publications on peer-reviewed journals. Now he leads a group including 10 faculties, 1 postdoctoral fellow, and 15 PhD/master students.
1) Heterogeneous catalytic conversion
2) High performance zeolite catalyst
3) High value fine chemicals (pyruvic acid, ethyl methyl carbonate)
4) Biomass energy (biodiesel, bio jet fuel)
5) Tail gas purification
6) Wastewater treatment
1. “Highly selective hydrodecarbonylation of oleic acid into n-heptadecane over a supported nickel/zinc oxide–alumina catalyst”, Li G., ZHANG F., CHEN L., ZHANG C., HUANG H., LI X.*, ChemCatChem., 2015,7: 2646.
2. “Catalytic dehydration of ethanol over post-treated ZSM-5 zeolites”, XIN H., LI X., FANG Y., YI X., HU W., CHU Y., ZHANG F., ZHENG A., ZHANG H., LI X.*, Journal of Catalysis, 2014, 312: 204.
3. “Tuning the pore structure of plug-containing Al-SBA-15 by post-treatment and its selectivity for C16 olefin in ethylene oligomerization”, LIN S., SHI L., ZHANG H., ZHANG N., YI X., ZENG A., LI X., Microporous and Mesoporous Materials, 2014, 184: 151.
4. “Influence of crystal size of HZSM-5 on hydrodeoxygenation of eugenol in aqueous phase”, LI X., XING J., ZHOU M., ZHANG H., HUANG H., ZHANG C., SONG L., LI X.*, Catalysis Communications, 2014, 56: 123.
5. “Aqueous-phase hydrodeoxygenation of lignin monomer eugenol: Influence of Si/Al ratio of HZSM-5 on catalytic performances”, ZHANG C., XING J., SONG L.,XIN H., LIN S., XING L., LI X.*, Catalysis Today, 2014, 234: 145.
6. “Effect of acidity and porosity of alkali-treated ZSM-5 zeolite on eugenol hydrodeoxygenation”, XING J., SONG L., ZHANG C., ZHOU M., YUE L., Li X.*, Catalysis Today, 2015, 258: 90.
7. “Enhancement of hydrodesulfurization of 4,6-dimethyldibenzothiophene catalyzed by CoMo catalysts supported on carbon-covered gamma-Al2O3”, CUI F., LI G., LI X.*, LU M., LI M.*, Catalysis Science & Technology, 2015, 5: 549.
8. “Catalytic dehydroisomerization of n-alkanes to isoalkenes”, LI X., Iglesia E., Journal of Catalysis, 2008, 255: 134.
9. “Synergistic effects of TiO2 and palladium-based cocatalysts on the selective oxidation of ethene to acetic acid on Mo-V-Nb oxide domains”, LI X., Iglesia E., Angewandte Chemie-International Edition, 2007, 46: 8649.
10. “Oxidative activation of n-butane on sulfated zirconia”, LI X., Nagaoka K., Simon L. J., Olindo R., Lercher J. A., Hofmann A., Sauer J., Journal of the American Chemical Society, 2005, 127: 16159.